- 30 different, safe and processed raw materials to build working and exciting models.
- A project cum activity work book which comprises of detailed and colourful model building steps which can be easily understood by your child.
- Observations questions which make your child concentrate observe and experience the concept.
- Real life application scenarios of all the concepts leant during the activity.
- Exercise questions to test the understanding of the concept and development of higher order thinking skills.
- Bernoulli’s principle
- Wind, calculation of wind speed
- Identification of direction of wind
- Building instruments which are used in meteorological departments and airports
- Cyclones and its categories
- Real life knowledge and application of concept.
How does it help?
- By making a water sprayer your child understands that a fast moving air (wind) creates a low pressure and high pressure regions.
- By building an anemometer he/she can measure and calculate the wind speed at their location.
- By making a wind vane and wind sock , your child can determine the direction of wind flow.
- Your child understands the concept better and will successfully relate the concept learnt to the real life scenarios and applications like meteorological department and airports.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.