Did you know that polyester, a common material for making clothes is a type of plastic? Archaeologists have found textile impressions indicating that weaving may have been known since as early as 27000 years ago.
Make your own cloth from scratch and understand the process with four awesome activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.