Why Rhymes To Reality?
- Productively engage toddlers & preschoolers at home.
- Enable deeper learning by opening up whole new dimensions of rhymes – art and craft, fundamentals of science & math like counting, vocabulary, singing.
- Develop skills of visualization, imagination, creativity & cognition through age appropriate open ended activities.
Do & Learn:
Activity 1: STORYBOOK
- Explore the adventurous night accompanied by the twinkling stars with the read along Storybook.
- Benefits – Improves Vocabulary & Recitation.
Activity 2: 3D ANIMALS
- Assemble animal parts to make 10 day and night 3D animals. Mix & match parts to create your own 50+ imaginary animals.
- Benefits – Enhances Imagination & Creativity.
Activity 3: MAGNETIC SHAPES
- Imagine & give shape to characters from the story. 25 pcs, open-ended play, infinite possibilities.
- Benefits – Enables Visualization & Pattern Matching.
Activity 4: PROJECTOR
- Make your own Projector & share your experience with your parents, friends & grandparents.
- Benefits – Develops the art of storytelling.
Activity 5: TORCH
- Make your own torch & use a lens to improve its focus.
- Benefits – Triggers Scientific Inquiry.
Activity 6: RANG TARANG
- Give life to the shapes & characters in the story through colors
- Benefits – Creative Art Expression.
Submit your review