Do you know how food, minerals and gases are transported in plants & animals?
Is blood just a red liquid? If not! What it contains?
Plant takes water and minerals from the root, but how do they reach the shoot against gravity?
Did you know that blood is made up of different types of cells which help in carrying oxygen, clotting of blood, fighting against pathogens? Plants taking water upwards through roots are similar to that of sucking liquid through a straw.
There is so much interesting stuff to learn about transport system. Working of heart, cells of blood, transpiration in Plants.
Grab this kit to make DIY working models of one-way valves, transpiration and play a fun game on circulatory system to learn how it functions!
- DIY Materials: Materials to build working models.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.