Did you know that blood is made up of different types of cells which help in carrying oxygen, clotting of blood, fighting against pathogens? Plants taking water upwards through roots are similar to that of sucking liquid through a straw.
There is so much interesting stuff to learn about transport system. Working of heart, cells of blood, transpiration in Plants.
Grab this kit to make DIY working models of one-way valves, transpiration and play a fun game on circulatory system to learn how it functions!
- Different transport systems in Plants & Animals.
- Organs & functions of circulatory system.
- Different components of blood.
- Different types of blood vessels.
- Blood cell counts in humans & their related illnesses.
- Heart & its valves.
- Working of one-way valves.
- Transportation in plants – Transpiration.
- Game – Circulatory system game.
- DIY – Working of one-way valves.
- DIY – Transportation in Plants.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.