Did you know that Mitochondria are called “The power house of the cell” and Lysosomes are “Suicidal bags of the cell”? But why are they called so?
If you want to know the reason behind it, you must learn about their structure and functions. Cell has many cell organelles and each of them have different parts. With this kit, you will make a cell model of both plant and animal. This will enable you to remember the structure of different cell organelles.
- Structure of plant and animal cells – Cell organelles.
- Structural differences between plant and animal cell.
- Functions of different cell organelles.
GAME – Play an exciting card game, Cellinos, to learn and understand the function of different cell organelles.
- DIY – Making a plant and animal cell model.
- Making the Cell Membrane.
- Making the Nucleus.
- Making Smooth & Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum.
- Making the Golgi apparatus.
- Making Mitochondria.
- Making the Lysosome.
- Making the Centriole.
- Making the Chloroplast.
- Making the Vacuole.
- Making the Cell wall.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.