Did you know that Mitochondria are called “The power house of the cell” and Lysosomes are “Suicidal bags of the cell”? But why are they called so?
If you want to know the reason behind it, you must learn about their structure and functions.
Cell has many cell organelles and each of them have different parts. With this kit, you will make a cell model of both plant and animal. This will enable you to remember the structure of different cell organelles.
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build models of cell organelles.
- Game Materials – Deck of Cards
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colorful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarized in one page with pictorial representations.