1. Understanding the difference between inhalation and exhalation
2. Learning about the role of the diaphragm in the process of breathing
3. Understanding how pressure difference is created in the body to help the process of breathing
How does it help?
The activity helps the child explore the different “what if” questions by experimenting with different types of materials. It also helps in retaining the names of the different systems in the human body through a scientifically process.
1. Six different `materials for testing and experimenting
2. Scientifically researched and designed activity materials to improve hands on skills
3. Research and retention oriented game design on systems in the human body