The child will
- Make a model to test the strength of different polymers,
- Make a linear chain polymer – OOBLEK and a cross linkage polymer to understand their individual properties and differences.
- Perform a test to identify synthetic and natural fibres.
- Make shapes using thermosetting plastic to understand how they differs from thermoplastics
- Introduction to polymers and their types of linkages.
- Linear polymers and Cross polymers.
- Natural and Synthetic fibres.
- How to identify a fibre whether it is synthetic or natural?
- Properties of Synthetic and natural fibres.
- Introduction to Plastics, their types and properties.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.