1. Introduction to polymers and their types of linkages.
2. Linear polymers and Cross polymers.
3. Natural and Synthetic fibres.
4. How to identify a fibre whether it is synthetic or natural?
5. Properties of Synthetic and natural fibres.
6. Introduction to Plastics, their types and properties.
One kit contains:
1. 26 materials to make various models.
2. Colour workbook with highly detailed instructions to build models, exercises on observations, information about real life applications, concept map for revision and other interesting questions which would trigger application oriented learning.
3. Unlimited fun with Hands-on learning.
The child will
1. Make a model to test the strength of different polymers,
2. Make a linear chain polymer – OOBLEK and a cross linkage polymer to understand their individual properties and differences.
3. Perform a test to identify synthetic and natural fibres.
4. Make shapes using thermosetting plastic to understand how they differs from thermoplastics