Did you know that the most powerful magnet in the universe is actually a star called Magnetar. Earth is like a gian magnet with a north and a south pole and its poles are always moving. They move about five miles every year! Scientists believe that the earth’s magnetic
field helps the birds to migrate.
Play with magnets and unravel its mysteries six fun filled activities!
- Magnetic vs Non Magnets Material
- Properties of Magnets
- Working of Maglev Trains
- Magnetic and Non – Magnetic material
- Magnetic Attraction and Repulsion
- Magnetic Levitation
- Magneto Tracer
- Making your own magnet
- Making your own compass
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.