Did you know that there is no sound in space! The loudest natural sound produced on earth is that of an erupting volcano. Flies are not able to hear any sounds at all. The scientific study of sound is known as acoustics.
Let’s explore this fascinating entity named ‘sound’ with three amazing activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representation