Sound – Vibrations:
- Make a sound instrument – musical balloon – and a vibration detector to understand:
• Difference between frequency and amplitude
• How to change frequency and amplitude of sound in an instrument.
- Make a toy telephone to understand how sound travels through solids
Sound – Frequency & amplitude:
- Make a wave generator to understand:
• Characteristics of sound wave – frequency, wavelength, amplitude
• Relation between frequency and wavelength
- Pressure & density in a sound wave
- Propagation of a sound wave through a medium as a longitudinal wave
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.