Did you know that static electricity is generated dues to imbalance between positive and negative charges? Due to this imbalance, it has a capacity to generate high voltage.
Let’s unleash the science behind static electricity with this fun DIY kit!
- Static electricity – Introduction.
- How are static charges generated?
- Behaviour of Static charges.
- Detection of Static electricity.
- Tribo – Electric series.
- Real life connect.
- Creating static charges.
- Making a static spinner.
- Making an electroscope.
- Making a polarity finder.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.