Did you know that Earth is a huge magnet and has magnetic field?
How does a compass work? Compass has a magnet whose poles align to the respective magnetic poles of earth!
With 5 fun activities learn about Sense of directions!!
- How to use a compass?
- Understand how to tell direction using the compass.
- Understanding the importance of directions in real life.
- Understanding the use of geographic tools and concepts in finding directions on a map: east, west, north, south.
- States in India.
- Introduction – North, East, West, South.
- Direction gadget.
- Direction Maze – Level 1.
- Direction Maze – Level 2.
- Direction watch.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.