Did you know that the earliest road signs were simple stone or wooden milestones and the signs with directional arms emerged later? Traffic lights were invented by cops because they were tired of being run over by vehicles. Before traffic lights the cops had to stand in the middle of the road and direct the traffic.
Let’s understand road signs and safety rules with three fun filled activities!
- Importance of road safety
- Basic road rules
- Road signs
- Road Signs
- My safe route to school
- The road safety game
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.