Did you know that there are infinite numbers of prime numbers? No matter how far you go on the number line of whole numbers, you will always find prime numbers. Every whole number is a factor of zero.
Let’s make learning math fun with four amazing activities!
- Prime numbers
- LCM & HCF
- Finding factors
- Check if a given number is a factor of another number?
- Finding multiples of a given number
- Pirates of the prime
- Finding the prime factors of given number
- Finding LCM and HCF of number
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.