Did you know that there are infinite numbers of prime numbers? No matter how far you go on the number line of whole numbers, you will always find prime numbers. Every whole number is a factor of zero.
Let’s make learning math fun with four amazing activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map – Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.