Did you know that the horse and donkey were domesticated for transportation at the same time about 6000 years ago? Boats are one of the oldest types of transport. Sea traders used boats to travel to different places thousands of years ago to trade their goods with others.
Learn about the different modes of transport with three fun filled activities!
- Need for transport
- Different modes of transport
- Working of a rope way
- Working of an elevator
- Boarding tickets and boarding stations
- Modes of transport – Game
- Rope way
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.