Did you know that the very first means of communication other than speech (imperfect speech in the form of sounds that originated 50000 years ago) for humans may be through pictures carved on the stones and cave walls recorded more than 40000 years ago.
In this DIY kit let’s play and learn about the different modes of communication with three fun filled activities!
- What is communication?
- Means of Communication
- The messenger game
- Toy Telephone
- Broadcasting (one to many)
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.