Did you know that a scientific calculator uses BODMAS rule to calculate an expression while a standard calculator calculates an expression from left to right and does not follow BODMAS rule?
Let’s play our way through confusion and become experts in the BODMAS rule with our challenging operation math board game!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map – Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.