Did you know that a perfect circle has infinite lines of symmetry? The only lowercase letters that are symmetrical are c, l, o, v, w, and x.
Understand all about symmetry, types of symmetry and about how to find the degree of symmetry with five amazing activities!
- Introduction to Symmetry
- Symmetry in patterns
- Stamp & Stamp pads
- Finding symmetry using a mirror
- Smiley symmetry puzzles
- Making a stamp
- Making a stamp pad
- Making imprints using the stamp
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.