We all have many questions about human body.
How does the food we eat get digested? How does a heart pump blood? And so on.
All these questions make us curious to know much more about Human Body. Understanding the life processes and body functions is a complex thing, as it involves mechanisms, different enzymes and compounds.
We all eat food to fuel our bodies. But the food we eat is classified into carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Each of them is digested by our body in a different way.
Did you know that carbohydrates are partially digested in the mouth by salivary enzyme called ptyalin which is also called salivary amylase? Want to see how it gets digested? We can show you!
Want to understand how heart pumps blood and how valves work? It’s a bit complex but we will make it simple for you!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this kit and learn about human body in a fun way!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct experiments.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.