Did you know that carbohydrates are partially digested in the mouth by salivary enzyme called ptyalin which is also called salivary amylase? Want to see how it gets digested? We can show you!
Want to understand how heart pumps blood and how valves work? It’s a bit complex but we will make it simple for you!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this kit and learn about human body in a fun way!
- Enzymes involved in digestion of carbohydrates, fats & proteins.
- Digestion of Carbohydrates in mouth.
- Transport system
- Application of one-way valves.
- Digestion of carbohydrates in the mouth.
- Role of bile in digestion of fats.
- Working of one-way valves in the heart.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.