Did you know that psychologists say that our mind divides all the complex shapes that we see into simple geometric shapes of cones and spheres! Something about shapes seems to guide human attention.
Let’s make learning math fun with four amazing activities!
- Introduction to shapes
- Identify shapes
- Shape making (Tan Grams)
- Grouping similar shapes
- Making different shapes by joining smaller shapes
- Tan grams – Shape making
- Digit making challenge
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.