Did you know that we are born with 300 bones but as we grow, we have only 206 bones? The Longest bone in our body is in the leg. What gives frame to your body? Your skeletal system! What make your body move flexibly? Your skeletal system!
Grab this kit to learn more about your skeletal system.
- Major organs of skeletal system and their functions.
- Different bones of skeletal system.
- Types of joints and their movement.
- Real life applications – X rays.
- DIY – Make Ball & Socket, Hinge and Pivot Joints; learn about their structure, location & type of movement they allow.
- GAME – Play the Dig Dug Bono Game, to know names of 10 different bones and their location in the human body.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.