Did you know that we are born with 300 bones but as we grow, we have only 206 bones? The Longest bone in our body is in the leg. What gives frame to your body? Your skeletal system! What make your body move flexibly? Your skeletal system! Grab this kit to learn more about your skeletal system.
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.