Do you know that we have 23 pairs of chromosomes, one set of 23 comes from mother and the other set comes from father? What’s more interesting is, each of these chromosomes have genes of particular character and contribute to inheritance of particular trait from your parents.
Do you know who Charles Darwin is? He is the one who proposed natural selection and gave a huge contribution to the field of evolutionary studies.
Through a game, this kit will help you understand what is natural selection and survival of the fittest.
- What is Hereditary?
- Location of genes in the body.
- Arrangement of genes in the chromosome.
- Inheritance of genes from parents.
- Different possibilities of allele pairs for each trait.
- Natural selection.
- Genesis (Heredity)
- GAME – Survival of the fittest
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.