Do you know that even our body transfers heat to external surroundings to regulate its body temperature? This is called homeostasis! Homeostasis is essential for normal functioning of the body.
With six fun activities let’s learn about Heat and Temperature!
- DIY Materials: Materials to build working models.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.