Did you know that the high and low tides of the ocean are caused by moon’s gravity? We weigh 6 times lesser on moon than our weight on earth. Gravity can bend light.
Let’s unravel science behind Gravitation with four fun filled activities!
- Universal Law of Gravitation
- Mass vs. weight
- Archimedes principle
- Making your own spring balance
- Mass vs. Weight.
- Buoyancy: Dependence on object density
- Archimedes principle: Verification
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.