Did you know that pi is actually an irrational number? The fraction 22/7 is just a convenient approximation which is close to the value of pi. Fractions have been used by Egyptians from as early as 1800 BC, that’s nearly 4500 years ago!
Learn all about fractions with 8 amazing activities!
- Introduction to fractions
- Comparison of factors
- Like fractions and equivalent fractions
- Types of fractions: proper, improper & mixed fractions
- Understanding Fractions
- Representing Fractions
- Fractions of Shapes and Objects
- Increase of Denominator
- Comparing Fractions With Same Denominator
- Comparing Fractions With Different Denominator
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding & Subtraction of Like Fractions
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.