Did you know that pi is actually an irrational number? The fraction 22/7 is just a convenient approximation which is close to the value of pi. Fractions have been used by Egyptians from as early as 1800 BC, that’s nearly 4500 years ago!
Learn all about fractions with 8 amazing activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map – Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.