Did you know that the gravitational force can bend light? Coulomb first described electrostatic force as a force that existed intrinsically between two charges in 1784.
Let’s demystify the concepts of force six fun filled activities!
- Newton’s 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd Laws of Motion
- Law of Conservation of Momentum
- Limitations of Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Inertia of stationary & moving objects
- Verify Newton’s second law of motion using marbles
- Newton’s spinner
- Conservation of momentum
- Collision between objects of different mass
- Conservation of momentum – oblique collision
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.