Did you know that the gravitational force can bend light? Coulomb first described electrostatic force as a force that existed intrinsically between two charges in 1784.
Let’s demystify the concepts of force six fun filled activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colorful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarized in one page with pictorial representations.