Did you know that flowers are actually the reproductive parts of most plants? There are some flowers that are carnivorous. Yes, you heard that right! There are some plants that actually small animals and insects.
Identify different flowers and parts of plant with four fun filled activities!
- Parts of Plant
- Names of 25 flowers
- How to make winter lotion
- Labelling the parts of a plant
- Parts of plant game
- Flowers finder game
- Making winter lotion
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.