Did you know that Turmeric has wound healing properties? It reduces inflammation and prevents microbial growth on the wound. So next time when you get hurt, apply some turmeric powder on the wound to heal faster!
Let’s learn how to perform First-aid with three fun filled activities!
- Introduction to first aid
- Why is first aid important?
- Contents in a first aid box
- Applying Bandage
- Applying Band-Aid
- Making a first aid box
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.