Plant & Animal Fibres
Fibre to Fabric – Animal fibres:
- Play a game to understand different processes involved in the extraction of wool (from sheep to wool)
- Make a silk extractor to understand the process of silk extraction from artificial cocoons
Fibre to fabric – Plant fibres:
- Unweave a cloth to understand its weaving pattern
- Make yarn from fibre by hand
- Make your own yarn spinning machine & understand
- advantages of spinning and twisting
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.