Do you know that we get fibre form Animals too? Can you think of few Animals from where we obtain raw materials to make clothes?
The process of rearing and obtaining silk fibre from silk worm cocoons is called sericulture.
Are you curious to learn how sericulture is done?
Grab this exciting kit to extract silk from artificial cocoons and play a fun game on wool processing with many more activities.
- Stages of wool processing.
- Life cycle of silk worm.
- Proteins in silk fibre.
- Stages of silk extraction.
- Real life applications.
- DIY – Silk extraction from artificial cocoon.
- GAME – Play an exciting game on wool processing – sheep to wool.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.