Build a working DC Motor to demonstrate application of Electromagnetism | School Science Projects
- Make a straight conductor and observe its magnetic effect on a compass.
- Make a circular conductor and observe its magnetic effect on a compass.
- Make a solenoid and find the direction of magnetic field in and around it using a compass.
- Make a working model of a DC motor and understand its working.
DIY – How to Make Electromagnetic Crane | School Science Project
- Electromagnetic crane is one of the favorite science projects for children.
- There are many ways to build this model, here we are showing a model which can move in a circular fashion once it is made.
- Once the model is made it can be tested by changing different parameters like number of turns in the coil, variation in voltage ( more batteries or eliminator can be used).
- Check for the magnetic field being created near the coil using a compass.
- It is a recommended project for grade 7 students for understanding Effects of electric current.