Did you know that multiplication of two numbers, for example: 9 x 6 is simply addition of the number ‘9’ six times i.e.;
9+9+9+9+9+9 = 9×6 = 48.
Let’s make learning math fun with four amazing activities!
- Double Digit Representation
- Addition and Subtraction of Double Digit Numbers
- Representing double digit numbers
- Double digit addition
- Double digit subtraction
- Snake & Ladder game
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.