Did you know that a single bolt of lightning can measure up to 3,000,000 volts and lasts less than a second. If the energy can be captured, it can possibly light up your house for a whole month. Electricity plays an important role in the way your heart beats? Electricity causes muscle cells in the heart to contract. Eels can produce shocks measuring 500 volt or more!
Let’s unravel the mysteries of electricity with five fun filled activities!
- Electric Current, Voltage and Resistance
- Ohm’s Law
- Series vs. Parallel Circuit
- Working of a Rheostat
- Factors that affect resistance of a circuit
- Calculating Resistance of Resistors
- Verifying Ohm’s Law
- Series and Parallel Connections – Resistors
- Series and Parallel Connections – Bulbs
- Making a Rheostat
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.