Did you know that weather reporters measure changes in air pressure to help predict weather? Football shoes have spikes to reduce the area of contact and increase pressure on the track for a better grip on the ground.
Let’s understand the concept of pressure & its relation with force and area with five fun filled activities.
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.