Did you know that weather reporters measure changes in air pressure to help predict weather? Football shoes have spikes to reduce the area of contact and increase pressure on the track for a better grip on the ground.
Let’s understand the concept of pressure & its relation with force and area with five fun filled activities.
- Force, Pressure & Area
- Force Multiplication
- Pascal’s Law
- Contact & Non Contact Forces
- Magic Bed
- Hydraulic Jack
- Projectile Launcher
- Non Contact Force
- Magnetic Force
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.