Benefit from the product:
A child learns
1. Various types of friction and concludes their order of strength.
2. How does a vehicle stop? – Building a model of disc brake.
3. How to reduce friction? – Using lubricants on the models.
4. How does friction help in working of a printer?
1. Introduction to friction.
2. Different types of friction and their order.
3. Methods to reduce friction – Lubricants.
4. Is friction good or bad?
Components of the product:
1. 31 materials to make various models.
2. Adhesives and tools required for building the models.
3. Colour workbook that includes
a. Detailed instructions to build models
b. Exercises on observations
c. Information about real life applications
d. Concept map for revision
e. Questions that trigger application oriented learning.
4. Unlimited fun with Hands-on learning.
Suggested age – For 12+ year olds