Did you that image formed on the retina of the eye is upside down? Eye defects like myopia and Hypermetropia are due to improper focusing of light on the retina.
This kit will teach you a lot more interesting stuff about Human eye like working of normal eye, defective eye, cataracts, self-adjusting of eye with DIY’s and fun exercises.
- Uses of Light.
- Discovery of light.
- Parts of Human eye.
- Image formation in the pin-hole camera
- Image formation in the Human eye.
- Human eye defects & correction.
- Accommodation in Human eye.
- Cataract & its types.
- Modern day light inventions.
- Normal eye model.
- Defective eye model (Hypermetropia).
- Self adjusting lens.
- Nuclear sclerosis cataract.
- Posterior sub capsular cataract.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.