Did you know that two parallel mirrors can produce infinite reflections of the object placed between them? Human brain can process about 10 to 12 separate images per second in succession. Anything more than that results in what’s called the Persistence of Vision
Let’s unravel the mysteries of light and reflection with five fun filled activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.