Did you know that Thomas Edison invented the first glowing light bulb in 19 th century. Electricity is the medium used by nerve cells to pass information and signals throughout our body.
Create circuits and understand the basic electric circuits and symbols with six fun filled activities!
- Electric Circuits and their uses
- Electric circuit symbols
- Types of batteries and bulbs
- Closed vs. Open circuits
- Insulators vs. conductors
- Types of switches
- Symbols: Categorize the given materials in the corresponding box!
- Identify the type of battery and bulb you have
- Connecting a battery to a bulb
- Making a switch
- Test of conductors and insulators
- Making a closed circuit using a real switch
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.