Did you know that the vacuum cleaner technology laid the foundation for hair dryers in 20th century? Air is constantly pushing down on you. As you go higher the amount of air pushing it decreases and thus the air pressure decreases.
Let’s learn about air and its properties with five fun filled activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colorful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarized in one page with pictorial representations.