Most kids out there feel chemistry is a big mystery! Yes folks, it’s a mystery! Why don’t you become a Sherlock Holmes to unravel this mystery?
Do you know that certain chemical reactions can generate electricity? Really! Sounds interesting right? I will make this sound more interesting… A tomato in your kitchen can make a bulb glow! How?
Did you hear about gold plated ornaments? Want to perform electroplating? Then, don’t wait! Grab this kit to learn lots of interesting stuff about chemical effects of electric current.
Did you know that most of the solutions of acids, bases and salts conduct electricity?
How do we identify if certain liquids are good conductors?
To understand this, you should walk a bit deeper into this subject. Don’t worry! We will teach you in a most interesting and fun way.
- Conductivity of liquids.
- Reactions at Cathode & Anode.
- Real life applications of Electroplating.
- Testing conductivity of liquids.
- DIY – Electroplating.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.