Did you know that air is constantly pushing down on you? As you go higher the amount of air pushing it decreases and thus the air pressure decreases. Air isn’t all gas. It also consists of tiny dust particles and water in the form of moisture.
Let’s learn about air and its properties with three fun filled activities!
- Air has weight, occupies space
- Air can push things
- Air helps in combustion)
- Balloon Balance
- Hydraulic Canon
- Water Candle Experiment
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.