Did you know that our kitchen is a mini chemistry lab? The foods we consume also have certain pH. Can you guess a spice used in our kitchen, acts as an indicator? Indicator! Yes!
How many of you observed a burning camphor piece during puja aarthi? What happens to it? Can you get back the camphor vanished? Yes! We will show you how to.
Learn what is titration and how it is performed?
Grab this amazing fun kit to learn basic chemistry in a practical way!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models of Pinhole Camera, Periscope and Shadow Projector.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.