Did you know that our kitchen is a mini chemistry lab? The foods we consume also have certain pH. Can you guess a spice used in our kitchen, acts as an indicator? Indicator! Yes!
How many of you observed a burning camphor piece during puja aarthi? What happens to it? Can you get back the camphor vanished? Yes! We will show you how to.
Learn what is titration and how it is performed?
Grab this amazing fun kit to learn basic chemistry in a practical way!
- Different types of Change – Physical, Chemical
- Types of Physical change.
- Types of Chemical change.
- What are Acids?
- What are Bases?
- Litmus test for acids and bases.
- Salt Formation
- Method of Titration
- Indirect heating of camphor.
- Direct heating of camphor.
- Irreversible chemical change.
- Litmus paper test for Acids.
- Litmus paper test for Bases.
- Turmeric as indicator.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.