KEY TAKEAWAYS & COURSE OVERVIEW
- BUILDING 21st CENTURY SKILLS – Creativity, Communication, Collaboration, Critical thinking using Design Process.
- Develop the ability in children to find the right problem which distinguishes good from poor design.
- Empathize with your users through interviews and observations, in order to take a human-centered approach to a challenge.
- Define your core problem by synthesizing and analyzing information gathered during your empathy work.
- Ideate solutions to your problem by brainstorming.
- Prototype your ideas rapidly to identify the best possible solution for your problem.
- Test your prototypes with users to gather feedback on your proposed solution.
- Share your design using storytelling.
- Get a direction to build their own portfolio.
- End of the course the child will be building their own Catapult.
COMPLETING THE COURSE WILL HELP YOU
- Gain a Certificate to showcase your learning & skills
- Build your portfolio & enhance your resume for ivy league college admission
- Give shape to your ideas using latest prototyping tools like 3D printer, Laser cutting, Tinker CAD
- Learn from the best through expert interactions
Frequently asked questions
15 days – Starting from 18th May 2020.
Basic materials like Pencil, A4 Size Sheets , Sketchpens or any colouring material, glue and will be asking to work with the available materials at home.
We are Product Designers with cumulative experience of 40+ years.
Building 21st Century Skills activities, starting from the Thinking activities to making products.
Yes , It might be a loss to your child.
Yes . That won’t be a problem, but let your child express his or her thoughts freely
Mostly in zoom , if required we might use google Hangouts also
Activities to trigger their thinking to make products.
Using the available materials at home and the end product which your child designed will be manufactured and sent to you from BFF.
Design thinking help your child to build the 21st century Skills
Yes , You will be getting a certificate of completion after you complete the course.
Yes definitely, we are help and guide your child.
Yes, If your child doesn’t enjoy the course, we would definitely refund your money.
Yes , We will be coming up with exciting activities every day to engage your child for 15 days.
In Design the science , maths etc has a role in it . From thinking about a problem to a solution to make a model has science and maths.
No it will be fun and interactive , even your child wouldn’t want to take a break
Sorry ! Each session is linked to the next day’s session, missing out could be a loss for your child. Or we could give a separate time slot on the same day.
No ! More amazingly your child will be making a product of her own
Yes , our team will not restrict you from reaching us after 15 days.
If you do , it will be a great loss for yourself
You will be able to see the change in your child’s ability to think critically and make products by the end of the course.
We will have a session with Design Experts, to expose your child to live interaction with them.