Did you know that archaeologist have discovered bones and other artefacts dating about 40000 years old with marks cut into them that are believed to be tally marks used for recording the time elapsed like the number of day or to keep a count like the number of cattle.
Let’s make learning math fun with two amazing activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map – Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.