Do you know what your reaction time is? If not, no problem! We will help you determine your reaction time. You can check how speed you react to a stimulus and improve your reaction time.
Do you know that reflex action is involuntary and it is very quick? We will show you how it works!
Brain has different parts and each of them has different functions. You find it hard to remember? We have a fun way to teach you! The Mega brain booster game!
- Voluntary actions.
- Reaction Time.
- Reflex Arc & Reflex Actions.
- Different parts of the brain & their functions
- Real life applications.
- Voluntary actions – Sequence of events.
- DIY – Make a working model of Reflex Arc, to understand reflex action.
- Make a Reaction time meter scale, to estimate your reaction time.
- GAME – Play an exciting Mega Brain Boost Game
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.