Brain is the most important organ in the human body and it’s really interesting to learn much more about it.
You think your digestive system, circulatory system, musculoskeletal system, respiratory system, endocrine system etc can work by themselves? No! They need nervous system, the brain to control and coordinate their activities.
Do you know which part of the brain coordinates, which functions of the body?
Do you know what your reaction time is? If not, no problem! We will help you determine your reaction time. You can check how speed you react to a stimulus and improve your reaction time.
Do you know that reflex action is involuntary and it is very quick? We will show you how it works!
Brain has different parts and each of them has different functions. You find it hard to remember? We have a fun way to teach you! The Mega brain booster game!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colorful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map – Entire topic summarized in one page with pictorial representations.