How many sodium atoms are required to combine with sulphate molecule? How many chlorine atoms are required to combine with chlorine? The answer for both is 2!
You find this hard? Don’t worry! We will teach this to you through puzzles. Sound interesting right! Grab this kit to learn compound formation in a fun way!
- What is an Atom?
- Types of Ions – Cations & Anions.
- Formation of different chemical compounds (Criss-Cross Method).
- Writing chemical equations and balancing them.
- Grouping of Cations and Anions.
- Classifying ions.
- Forming Ionic compounds.
- Counting atoms in compounds.
- Balancing chemical equations.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.