How is a compound formed? Can you balance equations? Our teacher asks us to write a chemical formula for given ions. Tough tasks! Right!
But these are simple stuff. You just need a fun way to approach them and a better way to understand them.
How many sodium atoms are required to combine with sulphate molecule? How many chlorine atoms are required to combine with chlorine? The answer for both is 2!
You find this hard? Don’t worry! We will teach this to you through puzzles. Sound interesting right! Grab this kit to learn compound formation in a fun way!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colorful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarized in one page with pictorial representations.