Did you know that circles were considered as divine and a representation of natural balance in ancient Greece because of their infinite symmetry. There is no perfect circle outside the realm of mathematics. Humans lack innate sense of direction and without navigation clues we will end up roaming in circles!
Make learning geometry fun with eight amazing activities!
- All about Tangents
- Alternate Segment Theorem
- Secant Theorem
- Relation between Tangent and Secant
- Check if the given lines are tangents/ secants/ non intersecting
- Angle between tangent at a point and the radius at a point
- No. of tangents that can be drawn from a given point
- Lengths of tangents from a point outside a circle
- Verify the statements
- Alternate segment theorem
- Secant theorem
- Relation between lengths of tangent and secant from a point
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.