Did you know that circles were considered as divine and a representation of natural balance in ancient Greece because of their infinite symmetry. There is no perfect circle outside the realm of mathematics. Humans lack innate sense of direction and without navigation clues we will end up roaming in circles!
Make learning geometry fun with eight amazing activities!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map – Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.